23/08/2011

YouTube

Hello,
If you didn't already know, I have an Youtube channel dedicated to Stardoll and Stardoll only.
It has loads of make-up tutorials and celeb look alike tutorials, and also videos of how to make graphics.
For now I think its going quite well, I have just reached 30 subscribers.
Also, I've designed (totally by myself in Photoshop) my own channel and its background.
Its theme is green and pink. I like it ;)
If you want to check out my channel, here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LilyqiStardoll?feature=mhee

Today I've uploaded a new tutorial, it is called: Stardoll Make-up- Katy Perry E.T
The name tells it all :) Here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP9eE3Tn3l4&feature=channel_video_title

And of course all of them are available to watch in HD (720p).
If you'd like to support me and my work, all you have to do is follow this blog or sub me in YouTube.
It really gets you up and going : ] I'm sure you know what I mean. It's the awesome feeling of knowing that someone cares.

Well that's it for now,
♥ Lilyqi

No comments: